Kicking the crap out of the pundits. A blogger's
perspective of the news, politics and opinionators
Friday, September 02, 2005
As convoys finally bring relief to New Orleans, one question begs to be answered:Does that make any sense to you? Because it sure as heck doesn't to this writer!
Categories: blog bloke, news, in the news, current affairs, opinion, rants, ramblings, news and politics, politics, political, hurricane katrina, new orleans
Links to this post:If you enjoyed this post why not leave a comment, bookmark it or subscribe to our free newsletter?
Read more @ Political FootBall...
- New Orleans Mayor tells Feds: 'Get off your Asses'...
- Where's the National Guard in New Orleans?
- Pat Robertson Jihad Update
- Pat Robertson calls for Jihad against Chavez
- Disney Exploits Chinese Workers
- "Absolute Moral Authority" of Cindy Sheehan
- Blood Runs Red, Not Blue
- Intelligent Design OR Looking for God in all the '...
- Can we Negotiate with al Qaeda?
- Welcome the Apologist!